| ||For the various forms of alcohol that appears in the Fallout series, see Alcohol.|
Large wasteland tequila
A large bottle of wasteland tequila, brewed to a more potent recipe. It gives a large boost to Strength, but lowers Intelligence by the same amount. The player's Damage Threshold and Poison Resistance are also increased for the duration of the drinks' effects.
This item must be crafted by the player. It cannot be found on enemies or in containers.
purified water (2)
Honest Hearts add-on
Large wasteland tequila (1)
- The large wasteland tequila is affected by Survival. It ranges from STR+3/CHR+1/INT-3 for a Survival skill of zero to +9/+3/-9 for a Survival skill of 100. The DT bonus ranges from +2 to +6.
- With the Whiskey Rose perk, the player won't be affected by the negative Intelligence effect.
- Despite the fact the large whiskey bottle weighs two pounds, the large wasteland tequila only weighs one pound.
- The combined cost of the materials needed to make this is 51 caps, more than double the tequila's value.
- Although it is a larger version of wasteland tequila, it provides less DT than the normal sized tequila, provided you have Whiskey Rose. Otherwise, it is the only alcohol that naturally provides DT.