| ||This is an overview article which contains background information and cross-game comparisons. For game-specific information and stats, see the articles linked on the right.|
H&K L30 Gatling laserEdit
An H&K L30 Gatling laser (also referred to as the Sunbeam Gatling laser). Designed specifically for military use, these were in the prototype stage at the beginning of the Great War. Multiple barrels allowed longer firing before overheating. These models are powered by microfusion cells.
Unnamed Gatling laserEdit
In contrast with the L30 Gatling laser, this model is not only fully automatic and has a much larger ammo capacity, requiring a back-mounted battery pack, but was also mass produced for military use. While they entered service shortly before the war, they quickly became an important part of the arsenal, both of pre-War and post-War factions.
- For the unique variants found in Fallout 3, see: Vengeance and the precision Gatling laser
- For the unique variant found in the Fallout: New Vegas add-on, Gun Runners' Arsenal, see: Sprtel-Wood 9700
- For other versions in Fallout Shelter, see: rusty Gatling laser, tuned Gatling laser and amplified Gatling laser
- For the unique version found in Fallout Shelter, see: Vengeance
Unnamed Gatling laser 2Edit
- See Gatling Laser for the Fallout 4 variant.
X-25 Gatling laserEdit
A Gatling laser model that is mounted onto the left arm of the PDQ-88b securitron.