| ||For other characters in the Fallout universe named Kyle, see Kyle.|
I sense the untruth behind your words. You will not be allowed in. This I promise you...”— Kyle to the Vault Dweller
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Destroy the source of the Mutants: In order to destroy the mutant source, the player has to get past Kyle.
Effects of player's actionsEdit
- If the Vault Dweller wears robes, he can get experience points for convincing him that he is one of the Children of the Cathedral.
- "I sense the untruth behind your words. You will not be allowed in. This I promise you..." – Kyle to the Vault Dweller
- What kind of foolish bigotry is that, we are 'humanity.' We're just as human as you are.
- My name is Kyle. I was born to a mother and a father, like yourself. The Master just oversaw my rebirth. These muscles, this skin, this strength does not make me any less human than you. I do not like all that the Unity stands for, but it is the best chance for peace that we have.
Kyle appears only in the first Fallout.