Knight Sergeant Wilks
|base SPECIAL||5 ST, 7 PE, 6 EN, 4 CH, 3 IN, 6 AG, 4 LK|
|modified SPECIAL||7 ST, 7 PE, 6 EN, 4 CH, 3 IN, 4 AG, 4 LK|
|derived stats||Hit Points: 70→125|
Welcome to the Galaxy News Radio Outpost. I'm Sergeant Wilks, and I'm in charge here. What brings you into the D.C. area?
Knight Sergeant Wilks is a Brotherhood of Steel member stationed in the GNR building plaza in 2277.
Wilks is one of the Brotherhood Knights charged with defending the G.N.R. Radio Station interior. All Capitol Wasteland Knights are employed in the service of Elder Lyons, who resides in the Citadel. Although haughty, the Capital Wasteland Brotherhood of Steel allow aid from the Lone Wanderer.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|Involved in quests:
- Being ranked as a "Knight Sergeant", Wilks is the only Brotherhood of Steel soldier known to acquire such a rank.
- Despite his last name, Sgt. Wilks is apparently not related to Bryan Wilks or his father, Fred as there is no dialogue option for Sgt. Wilks linked to the Those! quest.
- "Oh, go right on up. You were expected."
- "This is the last free radio station in the entire D.C. area. The rest of the airwaves are clouded up with Enclave propaganda. I wouldn't believe a word they say anywhere else."
- "Welcome to the Galaxy News Radio Outpost. I'm Sergeant Wilks, and I'm in charge here. What brings you into the D.C. area?"
Knight Sergeant Wilks appears only in Fallout 3.