Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| ||For an overview of knife models in various games, see Knife.|
A sharp bladed cutting weapon.”— In-game description, Fallout
The knife is a small melee weapon that deals a moderate amount of damage, but characters start with better melee weapons in Fallout 2. Initially, it can serve as a somewhat valuable loot item, making it a helpful find. It is also very good in the beginning of the game against rats and other small animals, like geckos.
- You start with one knife when you leave Vault 13, and Ed the skeleton carries one as well.
- It is sold by various merchants.
- On a shelf inside the town hall of Shady Sands.
- Shady Sands guards carry them.
- Some of the Khans at the Khan Base carry them.
- Some Junktown guards carry them.
- In the Vault 13 Armory.
- One is found in a cave-in underneath Trapper Town in Klamath.
- Various merchants.
- Can be found in one of the tents in Arroyo village
Behind the scenesEdit
- The knife in both Fallout and Fallout 2 is based on the Ka-Bar Marine Hunter knife.