I feel pity for any man or woman that gets addicted to chems, but when they prey on decent folk... well, then it's time to put 'em down.
Klamath Bob is a shopkeeper living in Westside in 2281.
Klamath Bob is the owner of the liquor store in Westside. He is from Klamath. By night, he has closed up shop to assist the local militia in the defense of the town from Fiend attacks.
Bob attempted to free first-generation super mutant Mean Sonofabitch from the mistreatment of the expansionist New California Republic, in an offer to purchase his slave paperwork. Although the bid failed, a Nightkin, Tabitha broke the tongueless super mutant out of jail. This granted Mean his freedom and his ticket to Westside. The mutant is now a guard for the town's militia.
Back in 2247 a tribal from Arroyo visited Klamath, before Bob was born.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|Involved in quests:
Klamath Bob will reference several events from Fallout 2.
- "Howdy. Name's Bob, but folks around here call me Klamath Bob. What can I do you for?"
- "Heh, yeah good old Klamath. Not a bad place if you like hunting, eating, and skinning geckos all day! Heh heh."
- "I feel pity for any man or woman that gets addicted to chems, but when they prey on decent folk... well, then it's time to put 'em down."
- "Oh, heh. Yeah, that's Mean Sonofabitch. I know the name sounds bad, but he likes it. He's one nasty old coot."
Klamath Bob appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
xbox360 pc When approached by the Courier, he may sometimes comment in a female voice. [verified]
- ↑ "this tribal from Arroyo"