Notable Quotes Audio Project
Bug Verification Project
I feel pity for any man or woman that gets addicted to chems, but when they prey on decent folk... well, then it's time to put 'em down.
Klamath Bob is a merchant living in Westside in 2281.
Klamath Bob is the store owner of Klamath Bob's Liquor Store in Westside. As the name implies, Klamath Bob is from Klamath. He helps defend Westside from Fiend attacks at night, and he tried helping Mean Sonofabitch (by offering to purchase him) when the mutant was being mistreated by the New California Republic.
When asked about Klamath, he will mention that "this tribal from Arroyo
visited back before he was born, and will reference several events from Fallout 2
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|Involved in quests:
- "Howdy. Name's Bob, but folks around here call me Klamath Bob. What can I do you for?"
- "Heh, yeah good old Klamath. Not a bad place if you like hunting, eating, and skinning geckos all day! Heh heh."
- "I feel pity for any man or woman that gets addicted to chems, but when they prey on decent folk... well, then it's time to put 'em down."
- "Oh, heh. Yeah, that's Mean Sonofabitch. I know the name sounds bad, but he likes it. He's one nasty old coot."
Klamath Bob appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- xbox360 pc When approached by the Player Character, he may sometimes comment in a female voice. [verified]