I feel pity for any man or woman that gets addicted to chems, but when they prey on decent folk... well, then it's time to put 'em down.
Klamath Bob is a shopkeeper living in Westside in 2281.
Klamath Bob, as the name implies, hails from Klamath and is the owner of the liquor store in Westside. He's a member of the local militia, helping the community defend against Fiend attacks at night. Bob attempted to free first-generation super mutant Mean Sonofabitch from the mistreatment of the expansionist New California Republic, in an offer to purchase his slave paperwork. Although the bid failed, a nightkin, Tabitha broke the tongueless super mutant out of jail. This granted Mean his freedom, thus allowing him to travel to Westside. The mutant is now a guard for the town's militia.
Back in 2241 a tribal from Arroyo visited Klamath, before Bob was born.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|Involved in quests:
Klamath Bob will reference several events from Fallout 2.
- "Howdy. Name's Bob, but folks around here call me Klamath Bob. What can I do you for?"
- "Heh, yeah good old Klamath. Not a bad place if you like hunting, eating, and skinning geckos all day! Heh heh."
- "I feel pity for any man or woman that gets addicted to chems, but when they prey on decent folk... well, then it's time to put 'em down."
- "Oh, heh. Yeah, that's Mean Sonofabitch. I know the name sounds bad, but he likes it. He's one nasty old coot."
Klamath Bob appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
xbox360 pc When approached by the Courier, he may sometimes comment in a female voice. [verified]
- ↑ "this tribal from Arroyo"