The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
- The entrances to King Cola's Court are the theater main entrance and behind the King Cola's Castle Tower.
- There are restrooms to the right of a concession counters.
- The theater room is a room behind the concession counters.
- The stage is there inside the theater.
- Backstage there are two dressing rooms, stairs that lead to the 2nd floor of the stage area and an elevator that takes the player to the top of King Cola's Court.
- The sound room can be located on the 2nd floor; take the hallway to the other side of the theater past the storage room.
- The top of King Cola's court is where the player will confront Oswald the Outrageous and make the decision on how to handle him. Therein is Oswald's terminal that requires Oswald's password, a cooking stove, a chemistry station and numerous radiation barrels. After confronting Oswald there is a door that leads outside to the signal flagpole; the player can unchain the other door by exploring the outside area.
- Nuka-Berry recipe book, behind the stage, in the right dressing room, sitting on a desk.
- Nuka-Cola lunchbox (2)
- 1st located in the right dressing room.
- 2nd located in the sound room.
- Overdue book on a dresser, 2nd floor of stage.
- Nuka-Cade ticket roll (800) located in the sound room.
- Day Tripper in a skeleton's hand in a stall in the ladies room; the adjacent stall has another skeleton with pre-war money, suggesting a drug deal.
- Sword of Wonders after confronting Oswald the Outrageous.
- Oswald's tophat after confronting Oswald
- Oswald's password after confronting Oswald. Gives access to his terminal.
- Kiddie Kingdom roof key after confronting Oswald
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.