The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Before the bombs fell Oswald the Outrageous was the entertainment for a magic show. He and his girlfriend, Rachel, lived in the park. After the war, Oswald, his girlfriend and their friends all got irradiated, so Rachel set forth for a cure outside the park.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
- Nuka-Berry recipe in a backstage dressing room.
- Overdue book in the upstairs part of the set, on a table to the right.
- Nuka-Cade ticket roll (between 750 and 1000) and a Nuka-Cola lunchbox in the control booth.
- 2 bottles of Day Tripper in a bathroom stall.
- Cappy in a Haystack - A hidden Cappy clue can be found in the top of the rubbled clocktower just southwest of the entrance to the castle.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.