Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| ||For the overview of other Khan raiders, see Khan raider.|
I think my father would be proud of me today. Too bad I killed him.”
They originate from the band of raiders when Garl Death-Hand was in charge. When the Vault Dweller slaughtered the original Khan gang in 2161 a young khan Darion hid and survived. After the event he was corrupt of guilt that he alone lived. In result he spent the next eight decades of his life rebuilding the tribe to its once former glory. By 2241 the tribe members were once again built up and strong again. Darion also led them to there place of origin Vault 15. They made a deal with the Squatters to provide them with food and water by raiding the caravans but particularly the NCR and in return the squatters hide the fact that the dangerous band's true headquarters was right below them.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Kill Darion: If Darion is attacked, they will turn hostile.
- There is a script where one will ask (can be any raider) that will ask what are they doing here. The Chosen One can say that they are a new member named Pat. If the Speech is high enough, they won't turn hosile.
Effects of player's actionsEdit
- If the Chosen One repairs the generator at 2nd level, they will comment on it.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Leather armor||1-2 frag grenades
3-6 throwing knives
Desert Eagle .44
Plasma grenade x3
20-100 12 gauge shotgun shells
100-150 5mm AP
14mm AP x60
.44 magnum JHP x20
.44 magnum FMJ x40
10mm JHP x48
9mm ball x140
.223 FMJ x150
|12 gauge shotgun shell x20*
5mm AP x50*
10mm AP x24*
14mm AP x30*
.44 magnum JHP x20*
* The extra ammo that the raiders leave on their corpses is only on level 1.
- "You see a tough looking person with armor, weapons, and a bad attitude. It must be a Khan." – In-game description
- "I think my father would be proud of me today. Too bad I killed him."
- "There ain't nothin' to kill around here."
- "What the hell is your problem with rats?"
- "That was kind of weird; now I can see. Jesus, this place looks like shit!"*
- "I don't think the generator just fixes itself, does it?"*
- "Hey, look -- the lights came on. What the..."*
* Only if the generator is repaired (these lines will be said only once).
Khan raiders appear only in Fallout 2.