Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Khan Trick is an Unarmed perk given to you for completing Aba Daba Honeymoon.
It is used by performing a power attack while moving left or right. This move throws dirt into the eyes of your enemy, temporarily stunning them. In third person view, the PC crouches down, and throws both hands forward and out, though no dirt or dust is visually displayed. In first person, the same animation takes place and you can see the PC reach down to the ground. While this animation causes the screen to move left and right, the throw will be in the place you were initially looking (or where it would be, based on aim movements during the animation).
- You must be on ground with dirt or sand in order for this perk to work.
- If you've killed Motor-Runner before you talk to Jack, then you'll be unable to teach him new recipes and therefore not be able to learn the Khan Trick.
- This attack should only be attempted on humans, as it is completely useless on creatures.
- Due to numerous bugs with the associated quest itself, it may be difficult or outright impossible to earn this perk.
- Any effects that are applied on hit with an unarmed weapon will be used on an enemy if the dirt hits them. This is most noticeable with unarmed weapons that have visual effects on hit, such as displacer gloves and ballistic fists.
- If looking at the ground in 1st person, the camera will point even farther down, turning the camera upside down.
- The Khan Trick can be especially useful in taking weapons that are equipped by non-player characters with high damage thresholds (Notably, the Brotherhood of Steel). Simply use the Khan Trick while completely unarmed on a non-player character with their weapon drawn (it will not work if the weapon is holstered) and the weapon will be knocked from their hands. Once it is on the ground, all you have to do is take it (occasionally, depending on your location, the weapon will be marked as owned, so simply take it while sneaking).
- This attack is useful while sneaking, as it allows you to attack from a slightly greater distance away.
- Oddly enough, the Khan Trick still affects enemies wearing helmets, such as NCR Veteran Rangers.
- This is the only one of the four unarmed fighting perks that has (more or less) the same animations in 1st and 3rd person.
- Characters and enemies that get hit by this attack will display a crippled animation.
ps3 xbox360 pc It is possible, when doing this attack on The New Vegas Strip, the animation for the attack will happen but the attack itself may fail to do anything. [verified]