Kent Connolly is a ghoul who was born sometime before 2077. Obsessed with the Silver Shroud radio drama and television series, Kent owns and operates the Silver Shroud radio station dedicated to airing reruns of the fabled pre-War serial drama series to pass on his passion and with hopes that his hero will return to dispense justice on ne'er-do-wells within Goodneighbor.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- The Silver Shroud: Team up with Kent and become - the Silver Shroud!
Visiting Kent after reaching levels 25, 35 and 45 will yield defensive upgrades to the Silver Shroud costume.
|Patched three-piece suit
|Pipe bolt-action pistol||.308 round x5
.38 round x6
Kent Connolly appears only in Fallout 4.
- pc ps4 xboxone Sometimes Kent gets stuck in the Milton General hospital after finishing the quest The Silver Shroud. [verified]
- This may be fixed using console command 228ac.moveto 228a6 to move him to Irma in GoodNeighbor. Can also push him to the first elevator and he'll then make his way back to Goodneighbor.
- pc ps4 xboxone If one has cleared out the robots earlier in the hospital, they may respawn back and trigger the raiders causing Sinjin to shoot Kent immediately. [verified]
- This may be fixed using console command tcl to clip through the level and spawning yourself inside of the elevator that descends to Kent, allowing the script to continue as if you had gone through normally and not triggered the robots to attack.
- pc ps4 Sometimes Kent won't turn on the radio after finishing the quest The Silver Shroud. This can stop you from improving the suit. [verified]
- If you complete The Silver Shroud quest when you are beyond level 45 (can also happen if you are below Level 45), then the game waits until you are level 100. Once you reach level 100 the station will turn back on and speaking to Kent will yield an upgrade. On PC, using console command set MS04ArmorLevel to 45 changes the requisite level back to 45, so the station and upgrade will be immediately available.
- pc ps4 Entering the hospital with Targeting HUD enabled may cause the raiders to execute him instantly, failing that part of the quest.[verified]
- Unequipping the modded helmet until Kent is safe will avert the issue while allowing the use of other power armor throughout the hospital.