Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
While her initial appearance is random, once found she will always be found in the same location granting that the Sole Survivor character has bought her one brahmin off of her, otherwise she will not reappear at that first location.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
Kelly will offer to sell a brahmin for a hundred bottlecaps. The price is non-negotiable. It can be sent to a settlement where it will contribute fertilizer to the workshop inventory. If asked whether the brahmin is stolen, Kelly will claim it belongs to her.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
Possible spawn locations include:
- East of Diamond City (location: Red Rocket)
- Between Shaw High School and Jamaica Plain
- Outside Med-Tek Research
- Between Revere Beach station and Revere satellite array
- Reeb Marina
- South of Tenpines Bluff (location: Railroad tracks)
- East of Greentop Nursery
She is found traveling with a brahmin that she will offer to sell to the Sole Survivor.
Kelly appears only in Fallout 4.
- pc ps4 xboxone Upon replying to Kelly, she may begin walking, causing the conversation with the player character to end abruptly after reaching a certain distance.[verified]
- pc ps4 xboxone After purchasing a brahmin from Kelly, if the player character enters an interior cell before Kelly disappears or wanders away, she will have another brahmin for sale once the player character returns. This can be repeated indefinitely, allowing the player character to purchase as many brahmin at once. [verified]
- pc ps4 xboxone If the player character chooses to send the purchased brahmin to a settlement in Far Harbor, it will walk away but will never arrive at the final destination. [verified]
- ps4 If the player character chooses to send the purchased brahmin to Vault 88, it will not go but instead remain with Kelly. Upon returning she will be found with 2 brahmin at her side, but only 1 will be available for purchase. [verified]