The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
As the captain of this vessel, I won't allow anyone to jeopardize our mission no matter how valuable they think they are.”
Lancer Captain Kells, registration KS-390LC is the captain of the Brotherhood's airship the Prydwen in 2287. He is second-in-command of the Brotherhood's operations in the Commonwealth reporting directly to Elder Maxson.
As captain of the the Prydwen, Kells is responsible for keeping the airship flying and maintains order and discipline among the crew. He joined the Brotherhood when he was a child, as a Squire, rising up the ranks until he became captain of the airship. He is also responsible for overseeing the training of members, particularly the squires, ensuring they get the education and training they need, as well as the chance to experience combat up close.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Duty or Dishonor: Someone has been stealing supplies from the airport, Kells wants the Sole Survivor to find out who.
- Leading by Example: Lead a Brotherhood Squire to an area, and wipe out the forces there.
- Tactical Thinking: Kells orders the player to wipe out the Railroad at their HQ in the Old North Church.
- A New Dawn: Kells is with Arthur Maxson when the player is promoted.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Airship captain's hat
|Laser rifle||Stimpak||Brotherhood of Steel holotags|
- He is the highest ranking member of the Brotherhood's air force division.
- If you fight the BoS alongside the Institute, he does not make an appearance.
- If you are allied with the BoS, you can inform him about the presence of synths in Acadia with the add-on Far Harbor.
Captain Kells appears only in Fallout 4.
Behind the scenesEdit
He is voiced by actor/musician Tim Russ, who is known for his roles in various Bethesda games as well as for playing the character Tuvok in Star Trek: Voyager. He is also known for portraying Principal Franklin on the hit Nickelodeon series iCarly.
- xboxone If you talk to Kells while he is standing in front of the machinery, one of the nearby lancer-knights may walk into him. When this happens, there is a chance that Kells will levitate toward the ceiling.[verification overdue]
- If you talk to Kells he will only repeat his a few lines about how he maintains the ship, along with other generic responses making it impossible to complete lost patrol as well as impossible to start his own missions. The only known solution is to reload an earlier save file.[platforms tag needed][verification overdue]
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.