|Unmarked Quest: Keith's Caravan Charade|
|Speak to Captain Parker regarding Keith's illegal activities.|
|Enter Aerotech suite 200 and find proof of his activities.|
|Find his deck of cards in a desk.||Pass a Speech check of 60 to make him confess his gambling system to you.||Pass a Barter check of 45 to have him sell you chems.|
|Return to Captain Parker|
|Reward: 250 caps|
Offer Captain Parker a helping hand. He will ask the Courier to find evidence that Keith is involved in chem dealing and crooked gambling, adding the note "Investigate Keith's gambling and drug operations" to their Pip-Boy. Locate Keith's deck of marked cards in a desk in the southwest corner of Aerotech suite 200.
One can discuss the deck directly with Keith by passing a Barter check of 45, which will allow the player character to purchase jet from him, and a Speech check of 60, in which he lets them in on his 'system' for winning at caravan. This does not affect the outcome of the quest.
Once the Courier returns to Captain Parker with their findings, he will reward them with 150 caps and one will be given the option of assisting him in arresting Keith for an extra reward. The Captain will then enter Aerotech suite 200 and confront Keith, who taunts Parker with slights about his ex-wife. Enraged, Captain Parker murders Keith. Talking to Captain Parker afterward will net an additional 100 caps.
- Captain Parker will walk at a very slow pace when going to confront Keith, but the player character can "push him" along from behind to speed up this process.
- pc ps3 Rex may turn hostile against the junkies, causing Keith to flee and ending the dialogue between Keith and Captain Parker. This may be related to the bug that triggers seemingly random attacks on Rex. If this bug affects you, reload from an earlier save and take all of the food and water items out of Rex's inventory. [verified]
- xbox360 Captain Parker may disappear from the game when entering Aerotech suite 200 to arrest Keith. This can be fixed by reloading a saved game. [verified]
- pc ps3 xbox360 If Captain Parkers' quest The Coyotes is in progress and has not been completed, you may not be able to show him Keiths' marked cards. The only dialogue option is to mention that you're still looking for evidence. [verified]
- pc xbox360 Sometimes when Captain Parker goes to confront Keith about the marked cards, Captain Parker will not initiate conversation with Keith but leave as if he did. This makes it impossible to complete any of the unmarked quest. Captain Parker's dialogue will stay as if you never showed him any evidence of Keith's wrongdoing but will never give you the option to show the evidence. [verified]
- pc ps3 xbox360 After completing the quest and Captain Parker kills Keith and gives you a reward, you might get the option to speak to Captain Parker about Keith again. Parker will give you the information on Keith again as if Keith were still alive. Needless to say, since Keith is dead you cannot repeat the quest. [verified]
- ps3 xbox360 Captain Parker might shoot Keith again after getting the extra caps for helping confront Keith. If this occurs you can talk to Captain Parker repeatedly and say goodbye to watch him continue to shoot the dead Keith. [verified]