The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
K1-98 is a synth from the Institute who has been on the run for an unknown amount of time and is being hunted by the Courser Z2-47. Her progress of fleeing was halted by a group of Gunners, who kidnapped her - however, this was their last mistake, as the Courser located the synth and proceeded to wipe out almost all of the Gunners in his way to get to her.
She states she prefers to be called "Jenny."
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- After facing off with Z2-47, the Sole Survivor can (optionally) free K1-98.
- Occasionally after freeing her, the Survivor may encounter K1-98 in the Commonwealth including Ticonderoga. If approached, she cannot be conversed with.
- Paladin Danse has no reaction to K1-98, despite his and the Brotherhood's hatred of synths. Neither killing nor freeing her offers any sort of relationship change nor special dialogue.
K1-98 appears only in Fallout 4.
- pc ps4 xboxone If K1-98 is present with the Gunners (if left alive) when the Sole Survivor leaves the building and returns, she will be found dead in her cell and the Gunners will be gone.[verified]
- pc ps4 xboxone If K1-98 is set free she will remain in the room after returning and will not interact in dialogue. This will occur when taking the rooftop exit (upstairs) to Cambridge. [verified]