Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| || For the underground metro, see Jury St. station.|
For the connecting tunnels, see Jury St. tunnels.
I'll be able to charge even more for it than I was originally planning. The only thing left to do is set up shop in one of the towns on the surface. None too soon! These filthy raiders have been my bane, and after these long months, I'm as destitute as the worst of them.”— Ryan Brigg, Jury St. tunnels terminal entries
The larger area surrounding the station is particularly rich in unique loot, with few hostiles (mostly raiders). The loot includes nine skill books, two mini nukes, and a Nuka-Cola Quantum not to mention the treasure carried by Prime, who only appears at the diner once the unmarked quest Jiggs' Loot is begun in the Museum of Technology, and his weapon the Xuanlong assault rifle can only be obtained by completing the quest. Slightly south-west of the broadcast tower is a small ravine where a "type A" random encounter will be triggered by approaching from the direction of the tower.
- Inside the metro station itself, there is a copy of Dean's Electronics and a bottlecap mine are on the workbench there.
- The diner near the station plays a role in the unmarked quest Jiggs' Loot.
- The repeatable Ryan Brigg's Wonder Meat unmarked quest occurs here, inside the metro station.
Dead Man's signalEdit
The manhole cover in the street (next to the mailbox of a boarded-up two story house south of the stores) leads to a small drainage chamber that is actually a cover for a pre-War bunker. In the main room, there are items strewn and thrown about: of note a Big Book of Science and pre-War book, four bottles of purified water, and a very rare package of gum drops.
There is also a ham radio, marked 'Oscar Tango', which is the source of the signals above if the radio tower has been activated. It replays Morse code signals in a loop, often containing something similar to "Anyone out there?"
When first entering, there is no sign of the pre-War occupants, though the walls have been marked by raiders. On the left wall as you enter, one will find a yellow switch to the lower level where they'll find the raiders' victims, along with the original two occupants (now skeletal). After discovering this, they may be ambushed by two random raiders.
- South-west of this area, near the trainyards, is one of the spawn points for a super mutant behemoth mentioned in search party log #4. The behemoth will spawn when the cart cage containing the teddy bear is opened. See The Bigger They Are... for more info.
- Fast traveling to the location, or exiting Gold Ribbon Grocer has a chance of spawning a group of three Talon Company mercs for those with good Karma. Those with bad Karma will have a group of three Regulators appear, instead. Upon fast traveling to the location, either group will typically be behind the Dot's Diner.
- On rare occasions, Talon Company mercenaries will spawn when fast traveling to Jury St Metro station, they are hostile regardless of Karma.
Jury Street Metro station appears only in Fallout 3.