Junk food is a food item found in Fallout: New Vegas.
It can restore some of the Courier's Hit Points, but it also gives them a small amount of radiation.
Additionally, it is an ingredient for creating a Sierra Madre martini in the Dead Money add-on.
Survival Skill effectEdit
|10||+1 Hit Point for 5s|
|20||+1 Hit Point for 5s|
|30||+1 Hit Point for 5s|
|40||+1 Hit Point for 5s|
|50||+2 Hit Point for 5s|
|60||+2 Hit Point for 5s|
|70||+2 Hit Point for 5s|
|80||+2 Hit Point for 5s|
|90||+2 Hit Point for 5s|
|100||+3 Hit Point for 5s|
- Note: Radiation is not affected by Survival skill level.
- Unlike most other food items in hardcore mode, junk food will not make the player character less hungry.
- They are essentially Potato Crisps with a different name. The boxes are also identical in appearance. In Hardcore mode, however, Potato Crisps affect Dehydration and Starvation.
- Even though it encourages people to "See the moon map offer on back!", the box's backside is an exact copy of the front side.
- One can buy these from the vending machine in Dead Money.