Junk food is a food item found in Fallout: New Vegas.
It can restore some of your Hit Points, but it also gives you a small amount of radiation.
It is an ingredient for creating a Sierra Madre martini in the Dead Money add-on.
Survival Skill effectEdit
|10||+1 Hit Point for 5s|
|20||+1 Hit Point for 5s|
|30||+1 Hit Point for 5s|
|40||+1 Hit Point for 5s|
|50||+2 Hit Point for 5s|
|60||+2 Hit Point for 5s|
|70||+2 Hit Point for 5s|
|80||+2 Hit Point for 5s|
|90||+2 Hit Point for 5s|
|100||+3 Hit Point for 5s|
- Note: Radiation is not affected by Survival skill level.
- Unlike most other food items in hardcore mode, junk food will not make the player less hungry.
- They are essentially Potato Crisps with a different name. The boxes are also identical in appearance.
- Even though it encourages people to "See the moon map offer on back!", the box's back side is an exact copy of the front side.
- You can buy these from the vending machine in Dead Money.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.