Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Junk food is a food item found in Fallout: New Vegas.
It can restore some of your Hit Points, but it also gives you a small amount of radiation.
It is an ingredient for creating a Sierra Madre martini in the Dead Money add-on.
Survival Skill effectEdit
|10||+1 Hit Point for 5s|
|20||+1 Hit Point for 5s|
|30||+1 Hit Point for 5s|
|40||+1 Hit Point for 5s|
|50||+2 Hit Point for 5s|
|60||+2 Hit Point for 5s|
|70||+2 Hit Point for 5s|
|80||+2 Hit Point for 5s|
|90||+2 Hit Point for 5s|
|100||+3 Hit Point for 5s|
- Note: Radiation is not affected by Survival skill level.
- Unlike most other food items in hardcore mode, junk food will not make the player less hungry.
- They are essentially Potato Crisps with a different name. The boxes are also identical in appearance.
- Even though it encourages people to "See the moon map offer on back!", the box's back side is an exact copy of the front side.
- You can buy these from the vending machine in Dead Money.