Expression error: Unexpected < operator.
A pile of junk parts. A little bit of everything.”
It's a pile of everything, most notably junk but they may include a hydropressurization pump, electro-fibrous coil wire, magnetic vacuum seal, power strip and three-pin to three-pin adapters.
- In a crate in the southeast corner of the weapons supply shop of Jacob in the Hub's Old Town.
- Lying on the ground in the Necropolis sewer in the northeast corner surrounded by rats.
- On the body of a scavenger in the Deathclaw section of the LA Boneyard.
- Sold by Ratch in Fallout 2.
- Used in the Necropolis Water Shed for the quest Fix the Necropolis Water Pump.
- Taken to Miles in Adytum and then used for the quest Fix the hydroponic farms in Adytum.
- Even though the NPCs will say that the parts needed to fix the water pump or hydroponic farms are in the sewers or Deathclaw Playground, any parts can be used recovered from any location. For example, the Junk found in Jacob's shop can be used to fix the water pump in Necropolis. This can save a bit of time, rather than having to scour the sewers for the "needed" Junk.