Fallout: New Vegas locations project
Junction 7 rest stop
This location consists of a destroyed building sinking partially into the ground. There is some various loot and a reloading bench located at another building sinking into the ground, along with some materials for crafting ammunition. Entering the building will spawn tunnelers around the back, near their mound and two deathclaws on the highway above.
- Snow globe - Lonesome Road - upstairs in the building, in a fallen down bookshelf.
- There is a suitcase at the end of the ledge behind the Smitty's sign which contains 20 pre-war money.
- Ulysses Log Y-17.22 - in the camp on the ground to the right of the trailer that is on top of the rocks at the end of the highway.
- A warhead needed for the Warhead Hunter Achievement/Trophy/challenge is found here, near the inclined slope you enter from.
- There is a Ralphie poster for the Feel Like A Kid Again challenge on the southeast corner, outside the building.