Jun Long is from Quincy. He escaped from his hometown with Preston Garvey and 20 other survivors when the town was invaded by Gunners. He and his fellow citizens were forced to seek shelter in the Museum of Freedom in Concord when they were attacked by a band of raiders.
He and his wife Marcy had a son named Kyle. The boy was unable to escape in time when the mercenaries attacked Quincy, resulting in his unfortunate death and leaving Jun deeply depressed. Jun is currently recovering from the loss of his son. He has high hopes that the Sole Survivor will find their own son, Shaun.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- After being saved, he will thank the Sole Survivor and become a settler in Sanctuary Hills.
- Although initially depressed, as the settlement is upgraded and the happiness level increases, he will occasionally be somewhat more optimistic than before and tell the player "I hope you find your son", but will continue to be the same otherwise.
- Sometimes he can be seen talking with Sturges, who tries to raise his spirits.
|Undershirt & jeans||Pipe gun or
pipe bolt-action or
|.38 round x10|
- If Mama Murphy dies from an overdose; Jun will slip into a further depression and mourn everyone they've lost along their travels.
- While he lived in Quincy he was the owner of the drug store.
Jun Long appears only in Fallout 4.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.