Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| ||For the Old World Blues jukebox character, see Blind Diode Jefferson.|
A jukebox is a device that produces light and plays music upon activation.
The jukebox is a house improvement which you can buy for your Megaton house or Tenpenny Tower suite. Its value is 500 bottle caps. It will only play the radio station Galaxy News Radio, even though actual jukeboxes play self-contained media, such as records. It is therefore actually a radio.
The jukebox house improvement won't work at Tenpenny Tower until you've boosted GNR's signal in the Galaxy News Radio quest, and the jukebox will be barely audible in your Megaton house unless you have boosted the signal as well. It is placed opposite the top of the stairs in your Megaton house.
- There is a trailer containing three jukeboxes in Five Axles Rest Stop.
- There is a trailer containing three jukeboxes near Arlington Library.
- There is a jukebox on the restaurant level of the Statesman Hotel.
- There is a jukebox in the Sound Laboratory area of Vault 92.
- There is a jukebox hanging from the ceiling in Dukov's Place.
- There is a jukebox in the cafeteria level of Vault 101.
- There is a jukebox at the Temple of the Union.
- There is a jukebox in a destroyed house in Faded Pomp Estates
- There is one jukebox in L.O.B. Enterprises, in the same room as the Zhu-Rong v418 Chinese pistol.
- There is a jukebox in the Federalist Lounge of Tenpenny Tower.
Fallout: New VegasEdit
- There is a jukebox in the Prospector Saloon in Goodsprings.
- There is one in the King's room in the King's School of Impersonation, however, turning it off will result in The King turning hostile.
- A jukebox can be found in Cottonwood Cove mess hall.
- One can also be found in the Coyote Mines house.
- The eastern billiards room of Vault 21 contains a jukebox named "Jukey The Jukebox". Other than the name, it doesn't appear to be special in any way.
- An "intelligent", talkative jukebox named Blind Diode Jefferson can be found in The Sink in the add-on Old World Blues. This one does not act as a jukebox, but has quest-purposes.
- There is a jukebox in Vault 22, in the Common Quarters, upstairs by the bar.
- The jukebox can be built in settlements and consumes 2 units of power, though it only needs to be in close proximity to a power line, not connected. The jukebox plays all songs from Classical Radio and is the only source of such songs if The Institute is destroyed.
The jukeboxes in the games highly resemble the real-life Wurlitzer 1015, a very popular antique jukebox.