|The following is based on Van Buren and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
Jude is one of the two of the two apostles who work under Jeremiah. Jude is a young, strong man with a wife and two children. Jude has short blonde hair, a beard, and mustache. He volunteered to tend to Marshall the glowing ghoul after the more biased Mormons of New Canaan pressured Jeremiah into Union Station.
Once a day Jude will go to Marshall's place to tend to Marshall. However, he will spend most of his day in the church with Jeremiah and Apostle Matthew. He can otherwise be found in the Apostles' place with his wife and two kids.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Deal with Marshall: Bishop Mordecai and Doc Angela are concerned with Apostle Jude's visits to Marshall. The Prisoner can either medicate Jude with RadAway or Rad-X or deal with Marshall as he deems necessary.
Effects of the player's actionsEdit
In the third and second month prior to his death, Jude switches to a regular character model, then a thin character model in the last month.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 New Canaan design document/1 - Apostle Jude
- ↑ New Canaan design document/1 - NC Union Station Key
- ↑ New Canaan design document/1 - NC Town Key
- ↑ New Canaan design document/2 - Deal with Marshall
- ↑ New Canaan design document/1 - Moral Dilemmas