I miss those days sometimes. We all had a purpose, you know? I admit that some of the folks in charge were pretty ruthless. The rest of us, though - we were just trying to civilize things. The NCR was still new and it didn't look like they'd last all that long.”
Judah Kreger was a captain in the Enclave who served at Navarro with Cannibal Johnson, Orion Moreno, Daisy Whitman, Dr. Henry and Arcade Gannon's father. He was described as a good leader for being able to keep Johnson and Moreno from killing or severely wounding each other. Some time after the destruction of the Oil Rig, the NCR assaulted Navarro and he, his squad, Arcade Gannons' mother and the young Arcade Gannon fled, taking refuge somewhere within the NCR itself.
They continued to flee east as Enclave personnel trying to integrate into the NCR were being caught. He and his squad eventually settled in the Mojave Wasteland and went their separate ways. Arcade describes him as "The glue that's kept us all together over the years". Afterwards, Judah became a trader for a time, before finally settling down in Westside.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
For Auld Lang Syne: Judah is one of the Enclave remnants that the player has to track down.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Wasteland settler outfit
Pre-War baseball cap
Enclave officer uniform (Battle of Hoover Dam only)
Plasma grenade (Battle of Hoover Dam only)
|Purified water x2||-|
- Judah's word for the Remnants bunker is "Navarro."
- If chosen to side with the Legion, Judah may follow you into the Dam itself and help you fight against Oliver and his men.
- "Swooping in on a vertibird, guns blazing? Haven't done that in years, but all right, I'm in."
- "I miss those days sometimes. We all had a purpose, you know? I admit that some of the folks in charge were pretty ruthless. The rest of us, though - we were just trying to civilize things. The NCR was still new and it didn't look like they'd last all that long."
- "You've got only one chance at this. I know Moreno - once he's made up his mind about something, there's no changing it."
- "You don't strike me as someone down on their luck. What brings you to Westside?"
Judah Kreger appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- ps3 Sometimes Judah Kreger will appear in Hoover Dam. [verified]
- ps3 During the Second Battle of Hoover Dam he may continue to wear his settler outfit. [verified]