|The following is based on Fallout Tactics and some details might contradict canon.|
Ah, a fellow warrior! Come in! Come in! Are you looking for goods or do you want to hear about what happened? Well, that robot limped into Junction City just looking for trouble. Now if you ask anyone in town, you'll hear that my skills in fighting are only overshadowed by my ability to stock my store's shelves. I could swear that that robot almost turned around and ran when it saw who it was up against. This kind of makes up for all the times I got picked on when I was younger. Anyway, I have a piece of the monster if you want to trade. My buddy Hank's got one too. You should go find him!”
Juan is the owner of Juan's Emporium and tries to persuade everyone that it was him who destroyed the robot that came into town some time ago. However, his claims were not true. The robot arm could be bought from him.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
9mm JHP x24
Ring pulls x162
Happy Pie x3
.44 magnum JHP x20
Healing powder x3
- "I know you want to trade! I can see it in your eyes!"
- "That robot must have been pretty scared. It kept falling down!"
- "Hey! I whacked the robot! This one's all yours!"
- "That rock I threw must of hit it just right!"
- "Oh that? I must of spilled some water on my pants!"
Juan appears only in Fallout Tactics.