Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The personal armor of Joshua Graham consists of a white collared shirt with rolled-up sleeves embroidered with Dead Horses tribal markings, heavily patched blue jeans with a hole in the left knee, rattlesnake belt with dual pistol magazine pouches and a pre-War Salt Lake City police department SWAT ballistic vest.
Additionally, the armor has a sleeve garter on the strong/firing hand to ensure the sleeve doesn't distract the user. Completing the outfit are a snakeskin belt, boots and wrapped fingerless gloves.
This set of armor provides the same level of protection as a suit of combat armor, at less than 1/3rd of the weight. It features the fourth-highest DT in the light armor class, surpassed only by the Sierra Madre armor, Vault 34 security armor and Sierra Madre armor, reinforced, all 3 of which also weigh twice as much as Joshua Graham's armor. The DT/weight ratio of 15 to 8 is only surpassed by the all-purpose science suit with 13 to 2, as well as Ulysses' duster and the Courier's duster from Lonesome Road with 13 to 3. This makes Graham's armor a good choice for player characters with lower Strength.
- While wearing the armor, the Courier does not receive the bandages that Graham wears. This is because Graham wears a non-player character only version of the armor with the bandages included. Due to this, only the player character version of the armor can be looted from Graham's corpse, but he will still wear the non-player character version. Both versions, however, have the bandages on the knee. This is a possible oversight by the developers.
- Joshua Graham's unique non-player character version of this armor has a DT of 40, which combined with the DT of 10 from his headwrap gives him a combined DT of 50.
- In the intro slide show for Honest Hearts, Joshua Graham is shown wearing this armor even while he was a Legate.
- According to Josh E. Sawyer "Lanius' armor seemed inappropriate for Graham. Though it's unlikely that Joshua would have worn the same clothes then that he does when you meet him in Honest Hearts, there weren't a lot of other appropriate clothes for him and his outfit does make him stand out as particularly unusual -- which, even among the Legion, he was."
- Wearing this clothing does not have any effect/special dialogue while talking to Caesar or Legate Lanius.
Behind the scenesEdit
SLCPD stands for "Salt Lake City Police Department" and SWAT is an acronym for special weapons and tactics.