Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| ||This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, please change the link to point directly to the intended page.|
Joshua may refer to:
- Joshua (Fallout), an angry merchant located in the Hub, cut from Fallout.
- Joshua (Den), a member of the Brotherhood of Steel stationed at the Den Brotherhood outpost in Fallout 2.
- Joshua (Vault City), a man sentenced to be a servant in Vault City in Fallout 2.
- Joshua (special encounter), a traveling minstrel found in the King Arthur's Knights special encounter in Fallout 2.
- Joshua (Fallout 3), a Capital wastelander mentioned in Fallout 3.
- Joshua Graham, a former Mormon missionary and the co-founder of Caesar's Legion, now known as the Burned Man. Mentioned in Fallout: New Vegas and appearing in its add-on Honest Hearts.
- Joshua Graham's armor, a unique set of armor worn by Joshua Graham in the Fallout: New Vegas add-on, Honest Hearts.
- Joshua Graham's headwrap, an unplayable piece of headwear worn by Joshua Graham in the Fallout: New Vegas add-on, Honest Hearts.
- A Light Shining in Darkness, Joshua Graham's .45 automatic handgun in the Fallout: New Vegas add-on, Honest Hearts.
- Joshua's Pistol Whippin' .45, Joshua Graham's melee attack when he is a companion in the Fallout: New Vegas add-on, Honest Hearts.
- Joshua (Van Buren), one of Helen Galenski's sick kids in Van Buren.
- Real-life people:
- Joshua Sawyer, a developer who worked at Obsidian Entertainment as Project Director, Lead Designer and worked on additional songs for Fallout: New Vegas, he also was Project Director for the add-ons Honest Hearts and Gun Runners' Arsenal as well as a weapons designer for Dead Money, Old World Blues and Lonesome Road. He also worked at Black Isle Studios as Lead Designer for Van Buren, and was the creator of J.E. Sawyer's Fallout Role-Playing Game.
- Joshua Jones, a developer who worked at Bethesda Softworks as Lead Animator for Fallout 3.
- Joshua Andersen, a developer who worked at Bethesda Softworks as an additional programmer of Fallout 3.
- Joshua Walters, a developer who worked at Interplay Entertainment as a compatibility technician for Fallout Tactics and as a technical resource specialist for Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel.