Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| ||This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, please change the link to point directly to the intended page.|
Jonathan may refer to:
- Jonathan, a missing initiate of the Brotherhood in Old Town in Fallout.
- Jonathan Faust, the founder and the first leader of the Vipers, mentioned in Fallout.
- Jonathan Maxson, the father of Arthur Maxson and husband of Jessica Maxson mentioned in Fallout 3
- Jonathan Apple, a worker at the Mama Dolce's food processing plant mentioned in Fallout 3.
- Real-life people
- Jonathan Darke, a developer who worked at Interplay Entertainment as a compatibility technician for Fallout and Fallout 2.
- Jonathan Bilodeau, a developer who worked at Bethesda Softworks as a programmer of Fallout 3.
- Jonathan Peake, a developer who worked at Bethesda Softworks as a quality assurance tester for Fallout 3.
- Jonathan Pendergrass, a developer who worked at Obsidian Entertainment as an additional sound designer for Fallout: New Vegas.
- Jonathan Burke, a developer who worked at Obsidian Entertainment as a gameplay programmer for Fallout: New Vegas.
- Jonathan Williams, a developer who worked at Obsidian Entertainment as Technical Director for Fallout: New Vegas.
- Jonathan Cook, a voice actor who voiced Emerald Solo in Fallout Tactics.
- Jonathan Wong, a developer who worked for Interplay Entertainment as quality assurance analyst for Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel.