- One can be found in Goodneighbor, on the second floor of KL-E-0's shop.
- Hotel Rexford, in the second sink in the ladies bathroom on the main floor.
- Two can be found inside the Old State House in Goodneighbor (i.e. in Hancock's room on the table).
- In a nightstand next to an alarm clock in the Dugout Inn in Diamond City.
- In Covenant, thrown into a trash bin in one of the houses.
- On the counter to your left when you first enter the marketplace at Bunker Hill.
- One can be found inside Abbot's house on a shelf located near the entrance.
- One in Fallon's Basement in Diamond City on a dresser on the uppermost platform of the store.
- Three can be found in The Institute's concourse. Two in trash cans in Clayton Holdren's room and one in a trash can in a bathroom top north.
Desdemona: Wake up, Commonwealth.
Synths are not your enemy. They are victims in this war, as well.
True, they were created by the Institute. But they were created as slaves.
Thinking, feeling, and dreaming beings utterly oppressed by their tyrannical masters.
So join with us in fighting the real enemy: The Institute. Join the Railroad.
When you're ready for that next step, don't worry, we'll find you.