- One can be found in Goodneighbor, on the second floor of KL-E-0's shop.
- At least three can be found inside the Old State House in Goodneighbor. (I.e. In Hancock's room on the table with various Chems.
- In a nightstand next to an alarm clock in the Dugout Inn in Diamond City.
- In Covenant, thrown into a trash bin in one of the houses.
- On the table to your left when you first enter the Marketplace at Bunker Hill.
- One in Fallon's Basement in Diamond City on a dresser on the uppermost platform of the store.
- One can be found in The Institute. In the right-hand apartment on the top floor, the holotape will be inside a trash can (Northern quarters).
Desdemona: Wake up, Commonwealth.
Synths are not your enemy. They are victims in this war, as well.
True, they were created by the Institute. But they were created as slaves.
Thinking, feeling, and dreaming beings utterly oppressed by their tyrannical masters.
So join with us in fighting the real enemy: The Institute. Join the Railroad.
When you're ready for that next step, don't worry, we'll find you.