Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| ||This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, please change the link to point directly to the intended page.|
Joe may refer to:
- Joe (Fallout), a Water Merchants guard mentioned in Fallout.
- Scorpion Joe Cornelius, a wasteland legend of the West Coast, mentioned in Fallout.
- Old Joe, the cut alias of Ian, if he had survived fighting the super mutants in Necropolis. From Fallout 2.
- Joe Porter, a merchant in Canterbury Commons in Fallout 3.
- Tinker Joe, a merchant patrolling near the RobCo facility in Fallout 3.
- Joe Palmer, resident of Vault 101 mentioned in Fallout 3.
- Joe Jones, a worker at the Mama Dolce's food processing plant mentioned in Fallout 3.
- Joe Cobb, the leader of one of the Powder Gangers' gangs in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Joe (Fallout Tactics), a bartender in the town of Springfield in Fallout Tactics.
- Joe Grimm, a super mutant recruit found in a special encounter in Fallout Tactics.
- Mary-Joe, a hooker in Dusty's Desires in Van Buren.
- Get Mary-Joe to stop turning tricks & get access to Scum Pits, a quest in Van Buren.
- Slow Joe, one of the "traitor" salvagers living at Denver in Van Buren.
- Joe Savoldi, a bartender in Bunker Hill appearing in Fallout 4.
- Real-life people:
- Joe Romano, a developer who worked at Bethesda Softworks as a programmer of Fallout 3.
- Joe Sanabria, a developer who worked at Obsidian Entertainment as Senior Artist for Fallout: New Vegas.
- Joe Mueller, a developer who worked at Obsidian Entertainment as a quality assurance tester for Fallout: New Vegas.