Interactions with the player characterEdit
- If released, it will attack the player seeing as both radroaches are hostile from the get-go. After they are released the player can get them into their cage again by standing on the cage with the door open so they will follow the player inside their cage.
- Despite being named creatures, they will respawn if they are killed.
- If the player gets too close to the cage, the radroaches can attack through the cage bars and deal damage.
- Followers will always attack Fluffy and Jitters on sight as they are always hostile.
- These two radroaches are smaller than the average ones.
- The radroach meat you can loot from them is larger than the radroaches themselves.
- It is unknown how these radroaches have been taken care of as the shack is uninhabited.
- Even if they are caged, the player cannot sleep in the nearby bed due to the fact that Fluffy and Jitters are still considered 'nearby' enemies.
Jitters appears only in Fallout 3.
Behind the scenesEdit
Fluffy and Jitters have different names in some localized versions of the game, such as Cookie and Roby.