Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| ||This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, please change the link to point directly to the intended page.|
Jim may refer to:
- Gimpy Jim, one of the trappers of Klamath mentioned in Fallout 2.
- Jim Wilkins, a resident of Vault 101 in Fallout 3.
- Jim, member of a small commune at Hilltop Farm ruins, mentioned Fallout 3.
- Little Jim, a messenger sent out by Joseph B. Steyn mentioned in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Big Jim, a messenger sent out by Joseph B. Steyn mentioned in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Jim Grimm, a super mutant recruit found in the special encounter Brothers Grimm in Fallout Tactics.
- Uncle Jim, one of the "traitor" salvagers living in Denver in Van Buren.
- Real-life people:
- Jim Cummings, an American voice actor for Gizmo, Set and the Master in Fallout.
- Jim Dodds, a developer who worked at Interplay Entertainment as a Mac version lead tester for Fallout.
- Jim Rivers, a developer who worked at Obsidian Entertainment as a world builder for Fallout: New Vegas.
- Jim Ward, an actor who voices Klein, the Sink Central Intelligence Unit, the Sink Auto-Doc and the Y-17 trauma override harnesses in the Fallout: New Vegas add-on, Old World Blues.
- Jim Meskimen, an American comedian and actor who provided voice for Fallout Tactics.
- Jim Molitor, a developer who worked as Vice President of Development for Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel.