|The following is based on Fallout Tactics and some details might contradict canon.|
You might have beaten old Jesse but YOU got bigger problems than me. *Cough cough* We'll see how your pretty little soldiers fare against those monsters.”
Jesse Gomer, who lives in Rock Falls, is the most feared raider leader. He meets repeatedly with the other three raider leaders: Daisy-May Gomer (who is actually his relative), Bo Duffy, and Luke Daniels because he is scared of the situation they are in.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
The group is caught in conflict between the Brotherhood and another menace, which is later revealed to be the Calculator. He is found and killed by the Warrior and his team, but before dying he tells the Warrior that the Brotherhood will not stand a chance against the threat that is coming.
- "You're either real smart or real stupid for coming into my neck of the woods, cocksucker. Nobody, not even the Brotherhood, raids my camp! Get 'em boys and try to save one buck for my sweet little Daisy. Kill em quick! We gots bigger problems than this out west."
- "You might have beaten old Jesse but YOU got bigger problems than me. *Cough cough* We'll see how your pretty little soldiers fare against those monsters."
- "Are those shitheads we call scouts back yet?"
- "By my father's hairy balls, what the fuck was that?"
- "Send word from them to fall back."
- "Double the security. NOW!"
- "Move your squads here, here and here."
- "This smells of Brotherhood nazis."
- "We need more medical supplies, damn it!"
- "I want everyone on the alert!"
Jesse Gomer appears only in Fallout Tactics.
Behind the scenesEdit
His name is a reference to Jesse Duke, one of the Duke family members from the early 80-ties television series The Dukes of Hazzard.