Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| ||This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, please change the link to point directly to the intended page.|
Jenny may refer to:
- Jenny (Fallout 2), a bath attendant working in Bathhouse in Klamath in Fallout 2.
- Jenny Wilson, the daughter of Bill and Martha Wilson in Andale in Fallout 3.
- JennyWilson.txt, dialogue for Jenny Wilson in Fallout 3.
- Jenny Stahl, a citizen of Megaton and one of the proprietors of the Brass Lantern in Fallout 3.
- JennyStahl.txt, dialogue for Jenny Stahl in Fallout 3.
- Jenny Wilkins, a mother that had not paid her parking tickets in 2077, mentioned in Fallout 3.
- Jenny (Fallout 3), a woman who worked for the Point Lookout Lighthouse, mentioned in the Fallout 3 add-on, Point Lookout.
- Jenny DeSoto, an employee working for H&H Tool Company before the Great War, mentioned in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Jenny Millet, an employee at REPCONN headquarters before the Great War, mentioned in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Jenny (Nuka-World), an employee at Doc Phosphate's Saloon in Dry Rock Gulch, mentioned in the Fallout 4 add-on Nuka-World.
- K1-98, a synth captured by Gunners in the Greenetech Genetics in Fallout 4.