Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is the remains of an old sky-diving school, now occupied by a few Powder Gangers. The small plane still sits, slowly rusting into the ground.
A small shack along the road, there's a door in front with a derelict truck that has a briefcase in the bed. Just behind the shack is an old airplane, which was once used for sky-diving. A crate of explosives can be found near it.
Jean Sky Diving consists of a small room with a desk and some lockers.
- Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle cap on the table.
- Locker key on the table with the broken ham radio. Unlocks the locker in the back of the room full of random loot.
- The traveling merchant (bounty hunter) can be found leaning against the front exterior wall here during the quest, I Fought the Law.
- The wasteland adventurer was set to appear just outside of the area, but was cut from the game.
- The Powder Gangers will sometimes go after bloatflies that come too close.
Jean Sky Diving appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
Behind the scenesEdit
Jean Sky Diving is in the location of the real world Jean Airport, located in Clark County, Nevada. Jean Airport is mainly used for skydiving and gliding.