If looking at his helmet, his face can be seen, but also a faint reflection image of two houses and a clear sky no matter where the doll is.
Jangles the Moon Monkey (1)
- One in a wrecked car north northeast of Med-Tek Research - Taking it triggers a behemoth to spawn.
- One at Mystic Pines in the third bedroom down the hall to the left.
- One at Greenetech Genetics.
- One at Back Alley Bowling in General Atomics Galleria.
- One next to a skeleton on the second floor of a building near Fort Hagen.
- One in the wing suspended off the ground of the Skylanes Flight 1981.
- One on the main floor of Hubris Comics. Near the back is a bathroom. It is located in the middle stall.
- One on the second floor of Hubris Comics. It is located on-top of a filing cabinet.
- One on the east end of the dam just west of relay tower 1DL-109.
- One on a bed inside the Backyard bunker.
- One in The Dig.
- One in an open locker in the Vault 81 room.
- One on a sofa watching tv in Vault 95.
- One in the basement at Croup Manor.
- One in Fort Strong using a second floor bathroom stall.
- One on a boat to the east of Fort Strong, half sunken.
- One on the Prydwen in Proctor Teagan's shop (need Master Lockpick skill or Master Hacking ability).
- One in room 61 at the Harbormaster Hotel.
- One at Monsignor Plaza, being held by a skeleton on a bench near the elevators.
- One in a container at the Starlight Drive In.
- One in the Warren Theater on one of the audience seats.
- One in the middle of the ocean in a broken pipe.
- One south of Bedford Station. There is a tiny, abandoned shack. the Moon Monkey is on a nearby bed.
- One in a room on the third floor of Pearwood Residences.
- One west of Diamond City. To the immediate west of Diamond City is a cafe/diner. If going west (again) heading towards Parkview Apartments, one will find a small (closed off) house. Jangles is sitting on a patio chair.
- One located west of Mass Gravel & Sand. There is a bombed out structure (usually contains ghouls, but can rarely be taken over by raiders), and on the backside, near some dumpsters, is the moon monkey.
- One in the Mechanist's lair past the facilities wing access port behind a pipe. Jangles is shown playing Pong with a clapping monkey.
- One at Leonard Moore's trading post located due west of the Museum of Witchcraft.
- Two at The Switchboard. Locate the "Databanks" section of the bunker. One is in a metal trunk, and the other is on top of a computer terminal.
- Two in Malden Center.
- One in Vault 81 on top of one of the bunk beds with its head resting on three pillows
- Two located at the Atom Cats garage, one on a shelf and the other as a purchasable item.
- One purchasable from the book return terminal in Boston Public Library.
- fo4fh One located at the Oceanarium.
Behind the scenesEdit
|The following is based on unverified behind the scenes information and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
Jangles is most probably a reference to the US's experimental use of monkeys in space exploration, particularly during the Cold War era.
|End of information based on unverified behind the scenes information.|