Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The following is based on Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel 2 and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
Jaffe was going to be one of the four playable characters in the canceled Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel 2.
Jaffe is described as a short, yet thick man about five feet, six inches tall. He has a small neck and wears a beatnik goatee perched on the top of his chin.
Like Lilith, Jaffe grew up in the Brotherhood of Steel, and from an early age, he was fascinated by fire. He also had a fascination with taking things apart and putting them back together again. As time went on, he was sent to the demolitions department of the BoS for R&D, but as the tension between the NCR and the Brotherhood mounted, they pulled him for active duty.
- Set Traps: The ability to set explosives traps.
- Quick Hands: The ability to throw out four grenades at once in a fan of death.
- Final Move: Death Flower: 12 grenades pop out, making a circle around him. Jaffe then drops to the ground to cover his head as everything explodes.
Jaffe was going to appear in Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel 2.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel 2 design document – Page 10
- ↑ Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel 2 design document – Page 18
- ↑ Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel 2 design document – Page 17
- ↑ Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel 2 design document – Page 26