The Jacobstown lodge is a large building with two floors. To the left of the entrance is a game room and to the right is Doctor Henry's research lab. Upstairs is a series of hallways with bedrooms for the residents. This is where Marcus' room is located.
- Snow globe - Mt. Charleston on the front desk
- 21 empty syringes, which can be taken without theft penalty; upstairs, in a northwest room near the men's room, on the dresser and bed
- Skill magazines, in the upstairs bedrooms (must be stolen): Lad's Life, Boxing Times, Programmer's Digest, Fixin' Things
- The lodge holds the only pinball machine in the entirety of Fallout: New Vegas.
- The lodge is mentioned in the post-War audio log when the man speaks of a woman and her daughter.
- The urinals in the men's bathroom have been raised up to roughly eye-level with the Courier, ostensibly because of the size of the super mutant and nightkin inhabitants.
- The lodge uses the same floor plan / house model as the House Resort at Camp Golf; strangely, the room with all of the empty syringes and various chems is in the same location in both areas and contains the same number and placement of empty syringes and chems.
Jacobstown lodge appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.