The Jacobstown bungalows are 3 bungalows close to each other, inside Jacobstown.
There are 7 bungalows in total in Jacobstown, but only 3 of them can be entered. The rest are boarded up.
The most left bungalow has an Average Locked door (50 Lockpick). There is a service rifle here, plus ammunition on the mantlepiece, and an unowned bed. The middle bungalow is probably used for some recreational activities, since it mainly has playing cards and chips on the tables. The bungalow to the right has about the same setup as the other 2: a bed, table, couch and a bathroom.
- Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle cap in the middle bungalow, on the table.
- Nuka-Cola Victory in the broken fridge of the rightmost bungalow.
- Grognak the Barbarian on the floor next to the fridge in the rightmost bungalow.
- In the recreational bungalow there is a set of five kings of the same suit on the table facing a skeleton laying on the floor, implying the person was murdered after being caught cheating.
- The bungalows can be used as player housing; the queen bed in the back middle bungalow will provide the Well rested bonus.
- There's a ticking clock in the rightmost bungalow showing a time of 4:20.
The Jacobstown bungalow only appear in Fallout: New Vegas.