Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| ||For other characters named Jacob, see Jacob.|
Stay close - we'll both be better for it.”
Fascinated by the ancient history of the United States, Jacob is a keen collector of Confederate memorabilia, and is currently testing out his recent historically inaccurate shotgun before he goes ghoul hunting in the swamps.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Plik's Safari: Humboldt will fight along side you during the "safari".
Effects of player's actionsEdit
Jacob accompanies you during the Plik's Safari quest, and helps you fight off feral ghouls. He will most likely die during the course of the Safari, unless he is reverse-pickpocketed higher level weapons and armor. If he survives the initial Safari, he simply disappears from the game.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Dirty pre-War businesswear
- If he survives, he will say, "Mr. Plik has done it again." (However, he also says this before starting.) This hints that he may have managed to survive a safari before.
- He actually has great Small Guns skill, but his health is only marginally higher than average, making him unsuited for surviving prolonged combat.
- He has a double-barrel shotgun in very good condition.
- He is likely to survive a little longer than the other participant in the Safari, Rip Smithy, as his weapon will do more damage than Smithy's lever-action rifle.
- If the player character leaves the area before Rip or Jacob, they will appear and participate in the next safari.
pc xbox360 ps3 Due to a bug, it is likely that his skin tone will change to become paler on his face but remain dark on the rest of his body. [verified]