The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The Jackpot: (location) missions form a series of Railroad radiant quests in Fallout 4. P.A.M. asks the Sole Survivor to collect DIA caches at various locations. At the beginning of each quest she will give the Sole Survivor a RFID card that will cause the cache to open when the player gets close enough. The sites are fixed, but the order in which they are attributed will vary.
- Talk to P.A.M.
- Find the cache.
- Return to P.A.M.
Drummer Boy will tell you that P.A.M. wants something. Talk to P.A.M. and she will explain there are DIA caches hidden around the area, containing all sorts of military-grade gear and supplies that the Railroad is in dire need of. She hands over an RFID device that will reveal these caches. Travel to the indicated location and follow the quest marker to the hidden compartment. There will be enemies. Dispose of them. There is no need to fully clear out the location, as the goal this time is only to reach the cache. When the Sole Survivor gets close enough, the wall section will open up to reveal shelves stocked with various apparel, weapons, ammo and additional aid items. Ransack the cache and leave the area. Return to P.A.M. for a reward.
There are three caches:
- Hub 360
- Medford Memorial Hospital
- Pinnacle Highrise, accessed from the fallen skybridge or a five story high fire escape.
The Jackpot cache can only be reached from the broken buildings on the west side of Hub 360, the top and bottom entrances do not give access to it. Also you can jump from the highway right to that door, though death is likely, and there is no safe jump down to the broken buildings either. (location Fallen Skybridge). Another POSSIBLE way to reach it is by using a jet pack through the hatch in the roof of the lower elevator or jumping through the hatch while the elevator is going down from the top floor.
Medford Memorial HospitalEdit
The cache is on the third level. It is on the east side of the map near the medical lockup. The hospital will be overrun with super mutants.
Entrance to the ruined skyscraper is just up through the fallen skybridge, or from a fire escape.
- While Railroad members say you should leave everything there since the contents of the caches "will be retrieved by runners", you can loot everything in the cache without repercussions.
- Progressing in the Jackpot missions will result in Tinker Tom having more and more armored "covert" clothing items for sale. These can include suits, dresses, casual wear, even a bathrobe. They look ordinary from the outside but are all boosted with Ballistic weave, and offer a lot of defense, even more than some armor sets.
- Progressing in the Jackpot missions will also allow Tinker Tom to unlock the ability for you to upgrade many articles of clothing with Ballistic Weave, according to your Armorer perk level.
- After turning in the third Jackpot mission you get two rewards. Idiot Savant can proc on both of those.
- After retrieving a cache you can return to the cache at a later time and items will have respawned. Medford Memorial Hospital is the most notable location for this as quests can send you to this location many times and the jackpot loot here is good.
- The location of the first mission is chosen after building the defenses in Mercer Safehouse, the second and third location are chosen randomly when turning in the previous Jackpot quest, making it possible to choose the location of the next mission.