"Serenity / Dream Town"
There are five irradiated hot-springs around a small hill in the center with two poles on it. Next to the poles are some ammunition boxes and other loot. When standing here a strange noise can be heard. The area is highly irradiated; and it is advisable to bring some type of radiation-resistant clothing such as the radiation suit and some Rad-X and RadAway when exploring.
The area is populated by centaurs, evolved centaurs and, at the very back, up against the mountains at a camp, a super mutant master armed with a heavy weapon. He may also have a super mutant or an additional super mutant master backing him up.
Upon arrival via fast-travel, the player may find close to the location where they spawned, a bighorner calf that has been ambushed by giant ants who are now eating the body.
- A Stealth Boy located on the small hill with the poles.
- Super mutants carry a light machine gun, minigun or heavy incinerator.
- Oddly enough, the pools of water do not ripple when being shot at.
- If you do not yet have a radiation suit, there is one nearby to the east at the hidden supply cave
- While in the Jack Rabbit Springs area the sound of a Vault door opening can be heard.
Jack Rabbit Springs appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
Behind the scenesEdit
There is a Jack Rabbit Springs located in the Ash Meadows National Wildlife Refuge, Nevada. The refuge can be found approximately 90 miles north-west of Las Vegas, in the Amargosa Valley of southern Nye County.
pc The super mutant master may not spawn. [verification needed]