| ||This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, please change the link to point directly to the intended page.|
Jack may refer to:
- Jack (Fallout), a prisoner of the Khans in Fallout
- Jack (Fallout 2), assistant deputy of the law in NCR Town in Fallout 2.
- Smiling Jack, a non-hostile raider merchant in Evergreen Mills in Fallout 3.
- Jack Smith, a cannibalistic inhabitant of Andale in Fallout 3.
- Split Jack, a bandit leader in the Capital Wasteland in the Fallout 3 add-on, Broken Steel.
- Jack (Boomer), a Boomer living at Nellis Air Force Base in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Jack (Great Khans), a drug dealer for Great Khans at the Red Rock Drug Lab in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Jo-Jack Jr., a deceased resident of Goodsprings mentioned in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Jack Wilson, the civilian contractor in charge of operations at Boulder City and Quarry Junction, mentioned in a cut note in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Jack Wilson (note), a cut paper note in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Jack Maynard, an employee who worked at the H&H Tool Company, mentioned in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Jack Fleming, commander of the NCR troops at Hoover Dam and right hand man to Joseph Dodgein Van Buren.
- Bombay Jack, a claim jumper from Denver in Van Buren.
- Jack (Van Buren), one of Helen Galenski's sick kids in Van Buren.
- Real-life people: