Italian pre-War flag
By 2060, as the European Commonwealth dissolved, the country fell into disarray, bickering and quarreling with its neighbors over the last few remaining resources on Earth. Northern Italy, in particular, was reduced to total anarchy.
Italy was also the headquarters of the renowned firearms manufacturer Beretta.
- The Soil Stradivarius was created by Antonio Stradivari in Cremona.
- In the add-on Point Lookout, the pre-War Colontoni's Pizzeria bears an Italian flag on the building.
- Caesar's Legion, a major organization in the southwestern United States, based their culture and society on Ancient Rome, an old Italic civilization. The city of Rome and the Rubicon river are also referenced. The historic European region known as Gaul is mentioned as well, which encompassed parts of Northern Italy.
- The Ultra-Luxe plays music from Antonio Vivaldi.
|The following is based on Van Buren and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
|End of information based on Van Buren.|
References to Italy, such as mentions, Italian products, and associated people appear in Fallout, Fallout 2, Fallout 3 and its add-on Point Lookout, Fallout: New Vegas and all its add-ons, Fallout Tactics, Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel, and Van Buren.
The plot of J.E. Sawyer's hypothetical Fallout: Resource Wars game would involve a crew of soldiers from the Royal Armoured Corps who become stranded in a war-torn anarchistic northern Italy and have to fight their way to the English Channel in a bunch of quickly degrading vehicles, scavenging replacements, fuel, and weapons as they go.
- ↑ Fallout: Resource Wars, The plot of J.E. Sawyer's hypothetical Fallout: Resource Wars game would involve a crew of soldiers from the Royal Armoured Corps who become stranded in a war-torn anarchistic northern Italy.