Isabella Proud's camp
The camp and corpses
How to get to the camp from the factory.
Isabella Proud's camp is an unmarked location in Fallout 3. The camp consists of Isabella Proud and her husband Jason, both deceased at the time when you arrive. It consists of a tent containing a terminal with Isabella's notes on her research and some feral ghouls in a pool of water nearby as well as the corpses of its former inhabitants, clad in radiation suits.
The camp is very tricky to get to. It is located In the "backyard" of the factory in Takoma Industrial. Before you find the Talon tent, jump over the railing onto the metal structure which is half submerged. Jump onto the small ledge and then travel right and then left between two buildings and take a right at the end of the alley. The camp is on the other side of a small pond.
- The glowing one Isabella called "Samuel" in her notes appears in the vicinity after you read the journal on the terminal.
- The camp is actually across the eastern border of the map.
- To access the camp, you need to jump onto the half submerged metal structure in the water and then to the opposite ledge. Follow that along until you can go between the buildings to find the feral ghouls and the camp. (See picture.) You can also cross the water by swimming to the a pipe just left of the metal structure, then walking up a ramp of corrugated metal and jumping onto the ledge.
- To the south of where you enter the clearing containing the irradiated pond and campsite, there is a narrow alley with broken concrete, protruding rebar, and rubble piled up between the two buildings. Climb the debris and at the end of the ally there is a skeleton along with a bucket containing a Chinese assault rifle, a can of Pork n' Beans, 3 beers, and some RadAway. Also 2 ammunition boxes with 5.56 ammunition and a tractor tire with wooden planks arranged in it (probably intended to be a campfire, but it was never ignited) can be found close to the skeleton.
- After you have completed The Waters of Life, two Enclave Vertibirds will fly north just when you approach the radioactive pond.
Isabella Proud's camp appears only in Fallout 3.
- pc ps3 xbox360 The bodies and feral ghouls do not always appear. Leaving the area and returning may cause them to. [verified]
- pc ps3 xbox360 Traversing over the pile of rubble could lead you off of the map. [verified]