Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
An iron is a miscellaneous item in Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas, useful as Rock-It Launcher ammunition in Fallout 3, and of no use in New Vegas. If you have the Old World Blues DLC installed, they can be given to the Toaster in exchange for five energy cells and three microfusion cells.
- Irons can be found in Point Lookout. There are three irons in a metal box inside a trailer.
- Two irons can be found inside a metal box while exploring the Living Quarters of Vault 92.
- There is an iron upstairs in the Gillian house in Minefield.
- One unit can also be found in Lucy West's house in a metal box.
- One is found in Old Olney underground, in the room of the first deathclaw encounter.
- 5 irons can be stolen from Karl's store in the Meresti Metro station.
- 1 iron can be found in Vault 108.
- 1 iron can be found in the Regulator HQ.
- 1 iron can be found in Wilks' house in Grayditch.
- 2 irons can be found in a storage room on a metal shelf in the A ring of the Citadel.
- Irons can be found in many locations in Fallout: New Vegas, including Dead Money and Honest Hearts.