Intact garden gnome
This gnome is 1 pound heavier than the damaged garden gnome. You can either sell it for one cap, keep it for decoration, or use it as Rock-It Launcher ammunition.
The game makes no statistical differences between the sizes aside from their in-game model. An intact garden gnome is called an intact garden gnome no matter the size, as is the case with damaged gnomes.
Tiny intact garden gnomes can sometimes be found in use as chess pieces (as pawns, specifically), and are 3 inches tall at most.
- Rivet City inside the the marketplace next to a chessboard
- Vault 101 - Outside of Butch's room after your father escapes
- Broken Steel - Several can be found when playing through the main quest in Broken Steel.
- Jury Street Metro station - In front of a house near the Jury Street Metro station. While standing at the gate of the fence around the radio tower nearby, it's the house to the east northeast, a stone's throw away.
- Lincoln Memorial - On a shelf in the Lincoln Memorial. It is owned by the slavers, and if you take it you will lose Karma, but if the slavers are dead no Karma will be lost.
- Megaton - One comes with the pre-War theme for your house in Megaton.
- Olney Powerworks (Broken Steel) - In the bottom center of the map, through a corridor with 2 barrels inside that appears at first glance to be a dead end blocked by debris, in a small bathroom.
- Robot assembly fo3mz At he very end of the assembly line, at the top right corner of the map, on the other side of the electronics access panel near a mini television.
- SatCom Array NN-03d - Sixteen (16) tiny intact garden gnomes can be found (being used as chess pieces) inside the SatCom Array NN-03d tower.
- Tenpenny Tower - At least two can be found in Tenpenny Tower.
- Tranquility Lane - You can find a several in Tranquility Lane, but they are impossible to take out without console commands. A garden gnome is one of the items you have to activate to access the Failsafe.
- Citadel - North of the Citadel is a collapsed bridge. On the western edge under the bridge is a raider camp. The gnome is under the bridge in the camp.
- Mothership Zeta - One can be found among two damaged garden gnomes in the engineering core in the room with the bed and where Toshiro Kago can be found meditating.
- Olney Powerworks fo3bs - One can be found behind a bin that is next to an filing cabinet, in the room that is next to the Tesla coil. It is hard to see because it's in the corner of the room. The gnome is with a toy car and has a cigarette in its mouth.
- The Mill fo3tp - One can be found on top of Everett's desk.
- GNR building plaza In Three Dog's office, near a trash can. Taking it will count as stealing.
- Abandoned apartments fo3tp - One can be found sitting in a bathtub with two canisters of flamer fuel on the second floor. The room has a fairly large hole in the floor which can be observed in the first room you encounter.
Fallout: New Vegas locationsEdit
- Gomorrah - Next to the Hard locked door into the room owned by Nero there is an Easy locked door into a storage room, it's on the top shelf, right of the door.
- Black Mountain storage room - Right when you enter the storage room, turn to the left on top of some cinder blocks.
- Sometimes dropping a tiny intact garden gnome and picking it back up will cause it to be medium sized the next time it is dropped. Picking it up again will cause it to be the default size the next time it is dropped.
- If you have a tiny intact garden gnome in your inventory, picking up more tiny intact gnomes will not cause them to revert back to default size. They will all remain tiny. However, if you are carrying one or more tiny intact gnomes, and pick up a default size intact gnome, they will all revert to default size. Also, if a medium intact gnome has a stolen tag (red text), it will not change size no matter how many times you drop it and pick it back up. If you pick up a default sized intact gnome while you have the stolen one in your inventory, it will still remain medium sized.
- Intact garden gnomes are much more rare in Fallout: New Vegas than in Fallout 3.