Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Because you lead by example, your companion does more damage in combat, and cannot hurt you.”— Rank 1 description
|1||CH 8||Because you lead by example, your companion does more damage in combat, and cannot hurt you.||001d2461|
|2||CH 8, LVL 19||Your companion resists more damage in combat, and can't be harmed by your attacks.||001d2462|
|3||CH 8, LVL 43||Your companion can carry more items. Increases carry weight of your companion by 25 pounds.||001d2463|
- Rank one makes your companion cause 20% more damage.
- Rank two gives your companions a total of 20 energy resistance and 20 ballistics resistance.
- Rank three gives your companions a total of 25 extra carry weight.
- pc Inspirational does nothing for Curie, because she lacks the companion's version of this perk. PC players can fix this with the console command 00102249.AddPerk 001D33D7. [verified]
- Dogmeat will not be harmed by players with Rank 2, but none of the other effects of the perk will apply to him.[platforms tag needed][verification overdue]
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.