Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| ||For an overview of Nuka-Cola soda in the Fallout series of games, see Nuka-Cola.|
The ingredients of Nuka-Cola include: carbonated water, caramel color, aspartame, phosphoric acid, potassium benzoate (to protect taste), natural flavors, citric acid, and caffeine. What gives it a unique flavor is the essence of seventeen different fruits mixed in just the right proportion to give the beverage its trademark taste. Some versions of the drink also include vita-minerals and health tonics. During the Great Passion Fruit Famine of 2044, people actually noticed the taste difference when the recipe was changed.
By 2067, vending machines with ice cold Nuka-Cola could be found on virtually every street in America, and even an amusement park in the Commonwealth. Nuka-Cola was the most popular flavored soft drink in the United States before the Great War. After the War, Nuka-Cola remains one of the most popular soft drinks of the post-nuclear world, as much of it was preserved in a fairly pristine state, although it tends to be warm, irradiated, and flat. In Fallout 4, Nuka-Cola bottles take on a newer look.
It is created using the workbench, the only ingredient being Nuka-Cola, provided that the player has chosen the Nuka Chemist Perk. It restores a total of 80 HP in 20 seconds (4 HP per second), decreases Sleep by 60 and increases Dehydration by 10 (Hardcore mode) also adds 2 Rads.
Ice cold Nuka Cola (2)
- Three can be found at the bar in the Mojave Outpost.
- Two can be found in Camp McCarran.
- With the Nuka Chemist perk, for every three bottles of Nuka-Cola, two bottles of ice cold Nuka-Cola can be made.
- Old World Blues (add-on) One can be found on the floor of the kitchen of house #102, in Higgs Village.
- Some can be found in the kitchen of the Ultra-Luxe in a freezer surrounded by empty bottles.
- Consuming an ice cold Nuka-Cola provides a single bottle cap, just like any other Nuka-Cola product.
- Ice cold Nuka-Cola will never get warm. It will stay chilled in your inventory indefinitely.
- Nuka-Cola can't be chilled by conventional means, thus why the ordinary fridges throughout the wastes do not hold any in their inventory (assuming the ordinary fridges still work to begin with).
- Despite the boosted effects, it has the same value of regular Nuka-Cola.
Behind the scenesEdit
- During the 2008 E3 as a promotional item, people were given a real drinkable version of Nuka-Cola. It greatly resembles the 1950s look of the Coca-Cola brand bottles.
- During 2015/2016 a real version of Nuka Cola Quantum could be purchased online and in Target stores worldwide.
- The name of the Nuka-Cola creator, John-Caleb Bradberton, is an amalgamation of the inventors of Coca-Cola (John Pemberton) and Pepsi-Cola (Caleb Bradham).
- Its logos, bottle designs, market crash, and even its name are heavily based on Coca-Cola.