Hunting shotgun long tube
Most pre-War shotguns were sporting weapons limited in magazine capacity to prevent hunters from taking too many game animals at one time. Shotguns designed as combat weapons normally have a greater magazine capacity than hunting shotguns. By adding a tube magazine extension a person could turn a hunting shotgun into an effective combat weapon.
The hunting shotgun Long tube increases the ammunition capacity of the hunting shotgun by 3 shells, and extends the length of the under-barrel magazine tube on the model while increasing the time it takes to reload.
- Alexander, 188 Trading Post
- Blake, Crimson Caravan Company
- Cliff Briscoe, Novac
- Dale Barton, Fortification Hill
- Great Khan Armorer, Great Khan armory in Red Rock Canyon
- Vendortron, Gun Runners
- Prior to patch 126.96.36.1992, the hunting shotgun tube was only worth 250 caps.