Fallout: New Vegas locations project
Farm house interior
It's a simple one-story house with a few rooms and not much around it. There's quite a few empty Sunset Sarsaparilla bottles in the kitchen, with a few Sunset Sarsaparillas in a crate on the floor. There may be a small pack of fire or golden geckos out front.
- 2 Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle caps can be found on the kitchen counter amongst a pile of normal caps.
- The hunter´s farm can be used for player housing due to the bed that can be used to sleep in and the many sources of storage, such as the dresser, desk, and footlocker.
- Powder Gangers spawn outside of the house, but are sometimes killed by fire geckos or golden geckos before the player reaches the house.
- A pack of around 4 deathclaws are often roaming on the way between Hunter's Farm and Junction 15 Railway Station.
- Fast traveling may cause a deathclaw to randomly spawn, usually killing the Powder gangers, but sometimes the deathclaw may actually follow you into the building, usually causing it to get stuck in one of the rooms.
- Sometimes 4-5 members of Caesar's Legion will be roaming the area.
- An NCR trooper scout squad can be found walking nearby if not killed by the deathclaws.
Hunter's farm only appears in Fallout: New Vegas.